I apologize for the delay in putting this up. Work got away from me this week. I'd remember to do it when I wasn't near a computer and then forget when I was. SO yes, sorry about that.
First of all, thank you for creating something for me. I know I will totally love it and adore it because it involves the Losers and really how can one not think about Jake Jensen and smile? (Or is that just me?)
I'm on Archive of Our Own as tommygirl
- I also have a livejournal as storydivagirl
I'm a pretty easy to please kind of gal, but below are some things I like and such to provide some guidance. Use as little or as much as you want. This is more geared to fic, so if that's not what I'm receiving, no worries. As far as icons or graphics would go, that is not something I'm good at making and will just be in awe of the talent involved in doing it.
Things I love in fic: banter, competence (especially when it's Jensen and he still manages to get into trouble despite his mad abilities), hurt/comfort, possessiveness (without it turning creepy/stalker), and I'm totally a fluff/schmoop girl. I don't mind angst if it has a happy ending or at least a hopeful ending.
If it goes the way of slash: I love jealousy leading to fun times, established relationships dealing with issues, taking care of each other, silent communication, never giving up on each other...I'm really a girl all about the you-and-me-til-the-end-of-the-world
Aside from the main do nots in my sign-up, I'm not really a huge fan of the type of AUs where they are cowboys or in high school or work at a coffeeshop. I'm okay with canon divergence and crossovers and other things...but those types of AUs where they tend to be other people than who they are just isn't my cup of tea.
Some prompt ideas (again, use as much or little of this as you want):
1) I'm totally a fan of Jensen gets hurt/taken/written off for dead and Cougar goes into full-blown get-him-back-at-whatever-costs and the scary side of Cougar comes out...only to then be balanced when he finds Jensen and he's protective, gentle and completely there.
2) I love getting together fics, but I would love even more the rocky getting together...where they are and then one or both freaks out and it stops (even though why? you love each other, idiots), and something happens to kind of force the issue (one gets hurt, Pooch and the others are sick of dealing with it, whatever you like).
3) Jealous Cougar. And him being an idiot about it.
4) If this goes the Gen route, I love the friendship between Jensen and Cougar. How they always have each other's backs, no matter what. I love the team dynamics. I love Jensen forcing Cougar out of his shell and Cougar forcing Jensen to step back. I love that despite how much everyone on the team gets annoyed with Jensen, they would all do anything for him and he would do the same in return.
4) And just to throw ideas out there...Crossovers - Okay, and yeah, this one is just because my brain always goes to these places with any of Chris Evans works. Crossing him over with another character he's played as something that happens before/after the comics or movie (Jake Jensen = Steve Rogers or Jake Jensen = Johnny Storm or Jake Jensen - Colin O'shea - you get the idea). Or even having Jake think he's lost everything, wants to start completely over and takes up life on Pegasus Galaxy with SGA or becomes a hunter Supernatural style or goes to work for Tony Stark...and Cougar finds him eventually (because Cougar would always find him).
Anyway, thank you very much! Sorry for the delay in posting and know that I will love anything. I hope this helps, not hinders.