Tennis is ruining my tv viewing and it upsets me. It's not my fault that most of the good summer shows are on USA, so why am I being punished by having to endure tennis? Why?
And while I'm pondering important life questions - why do long weekends go so fast and why doesn't this time burst ever effect work weeks?
So I read one of the published Charmed
books because it had Chris & Wyatt with Leo on the cover. And I'm a sucker for Chris & Wyatt fic, so I put it on my amazon list. And lordy, it was so very bad. I don't like the way the boys were written at all. I'm spoiled by the few good Charmed writers out there who give me a good Chris & Wyatt relationship. In this one, Chris was just weird, nothing like the Chris we got to know over season six.
Chris & Wyatt were my original brothers fighting supernatural things, my friends. I don't like them written badly. And when I actually find myself saying to iamtheenemy
"I write a better Chris" than it's pretty bad.
The "Get a letter and think of 10 things you love" meme is going around and heidi8
gave me the letter "D." If you want a letter, just leave a comment.
1. Dean Winchester
- that boy owns my heart. I love Sammy a whole helluva lot, but Dean has me wrapped around his finger. I hurt for him and want to shake sense into him. And I just love how much he loves his brother.
- This might be cheating, but I don't care. I love Dean/Sam. I love how much they love each other and would do anything, rules be damned, for the other one. I love when they bicker. I love when they have each other's backs. And I would really love it if they HUGGED every once and awhile. Seriously, Kripke needs to let them hug. Even if it's under a hex or something. I want hugging.
- Because I loved Chris on AI5, but it was probably a good thing he didn't win because he rocks and is doing much better by doing his own thing. I love the whole album.
4. Dead Like Me
- Snarky grim reapers. Was there anything better? Stupid showtime had to go and cancel one of my favorite shows.
- I'm still so pissed that Michael wasn't nominated for an Emmy. That was bullshit because it's not easy to make an audience care, let alone come to love, a serial killer. And dude, it was funny and sad and just really smart. I can't wait for season two.
6. Drew Fuller
- Chris Perry Halliwell! He is the reason I ended up not giving up Charmed after season five of crap...because he came in and I just loved him. There was a lot of wasted potential with his character, but I loved him. And I love him now on Army Wives
too as Trevor.
7. Daily Show
- Does this need to be explained? Just watch an episode and you'll understand.
- I love the music. I've loved it since I was young and my older brother played it for me.
9. David Boreanez
- Angel! And his dad is my local ABC weatherman! And he's from Philly! And really hot.
- Brilliant movie, especially coming at it from a Catholic. Plus, Kevin Smith just rocks.